Periscope is one of the latest trends on the market.
It came to fame a few months ago, after its lagging competitor, Meerkat, took off at SXSW.
I did my first Periscope broadcast last week, sharing with my Twitter audience a live stream of John “ColderIce” Lawson’s e-commerce event.
Live streaming is amazing for a few reasons:
- It’s NOT about the “live” streaming – it’s about showing great content to your audience. It just happens to be video
- Every business should be a publisher. You don’t have to wait for BIG media to find you. You publish and share with YOUR tribe.
- Those who periodically send engaging content to their audience will win – live video helps do this
- Don’t worry about “numbers” just focus on great “live video” that your audience will want.
- Micro publishing is HOT. Sure, people still watch the “nightly news” but more of us want to watch what’s of interest to us in the MOMENT.
- The more great content you share, the more your personal brand will grow.
- Seek out great experiences you can share. Don’t share junk. Share content you know your audience wants.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016