Salesforce.com’s Desk.com has research with Kelton Global which shows that
- On average, it takes 3 bad support interactions for customers to stop using a brand (27% of Millennials would stop after 1 bad interaction)
- 36% of Americans think it would take at least 2 days for a response on social media, but 31% of Millennials expect a response within 30 minutes
- 41% of Americans check a company’s FAQ first when they have a question
- Facebook is the preferred social media platform for customer service for 82% of Americans – though Millennials are more likely to use Twitter as the second best social channel for support compared to Gen Xers and Boomers
ONE MORE TIP. We who are older also have an obligation and responsibility to share and mentor young people.
Check out the report from Desk.com which helps unpack the research
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Talk Triggers. Get New Customers with Word of Mouth Marketing? New Book by Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin - September 24, 2018
- Better and Easier Wifi Management with Linksys Cloud Manager - September 20, 2018
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018