Massive congrats to these 10 amazing businesses who are finalists for the Intuit Quickbooks, “Small Business Big Game” contest.
One of these 10 businesses will have a chance to have their company featured in a Super Bowl Commercial. That’s a BIG deal.
- AnaOno of Philadelphia, PA: creates intimates and lifestyle collections that make women who’ve undergone breast reconstructive surgery feel beautiful, confident and proud.
- Chubbies Shorts of San Francisco, CA: produces comfortable, flexible shorts with a commitment to American manufacturing and inclusivity.
- Death Wish Coffee Company of Round Lake, NY: roasts and packs what some might call the world’s strongest coffee, using a unique blend of beans from around the world.
- EZPZ of Parker, CO: offers an all-in-one placemat and plate that suctions to the table, capturing kids’ messes and eliminating tipped bowls and plates.
- FreshPaper of Washington, D.C.: keeps fruits and veggies fresh longer, naturally, with a sheet infused with organic spices.
- G Mommas Cookies of Selma, AL: makes grandma-inspired, homemade-style cookies using real butter and real ingredients.
- Sword & Plough of Denver, CO: repurposes military surplus into rugged yet refined bags, packs and accessories, reducing waste and employing veterans.
- Unshrinkit of Boston, MA: rescues wool clothing that has fallen victim to a washer or dryer mistake with a product that restores it to the original size.
- Vidler’s 5 & 10 of East Aurora, NY: provides a one-of-a-kind customer experience and wide variety of merchandise in one of the largest five-and-dime stores in the world.
- WiggleKids Inc. of Swansea, MA: generates opportunities for those of all ages and abilities to keep their brain and body active and healthy in an inclusive fitness studio.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017