There is no end to the amount of information you can find on any subject on the internet. The trouble can sometimes be, however, discerning if the information and information source are reliable. In order to help those looking for the best eCommerce tips, strategies and solutions, I recently compiled a list of 20 eCommerce experts to follow on Twitter.
In a recent article that I wrote for Endicia, the online shipping software provider, I shared 20 eCommerce experts that I feel anyone looking for solid online strategies, tips and solutions should follow. Each expert has years of proven experience in the field and the content and information they provide has helped thousands of people grow successful online retail businesses.
Some of the experts included on the list are:
- Richard Lazazzera, Shopify (@richardabls)
- Jay Baer, Convince and Convert (@jaybaer)
- Linda Bustos, Get Elastic (@getelastic)
You can check out the full article and list on Endicia’s Savvy Shipper blog site.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017