Most of us, entrepreneurs and small business owners, aren’t accounting geeks. We only like numbers because we can pay ourselves and our employees and grow our businesses. But for the most part we’ll leave numbers to venture capitalists, banks and a few others.
Sage One was first created as a simple tool to manage invoices and contacts, but with Sage One Accounting, Sage has a tool for fully managing cash flow and integrating with bank transactions as well.
At only $5 a month Sage One is jam packed with features and much cheaper than Xero and QuickBooks Online:
- Multi-currency invoicing
- Cashflow forecasting
- Online payments integration
- Batch entry
- Multi-user controls
- Google Drive integration
- Support of GAAP compliance
- US-based phone support
Looking for a simple accounting solution for your startup or mature company? Sage One Accounting is one to check out.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016