Technology has changed the way people work and using the right technology solutions in the right ways allows business owners to do more in less time. That was the theme of a recent Twitter chat I hosted with HP – The Business of NOW: Positioning Small Businesses to Thrive.
As part of HP’s BusinessNOW technology solutions site, the hour-long chat focused on questions such as:
- What is the biggest challenge in your office you wish you could solve?
- Do you have security and virus protection on mobile devices?
- What kind of technology are you using to better serve your customers?
We quickly discovered the small business owners are passionate and serious about finding ways to work smarter with technology to improve their productivity. And they are also serious about security. HP offered a great tip for staying secure on mobile devices:
“Help keep data safe by encrypting access, ensuring user authentication every time, and protecting against data loss.”
Here are some more tips from the chat:
Want to find more technology and productivity tips? Check out the HP BusinessNOW site.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017