Moleskin’s one of those company that no one really thinks about until you cross your legs and take notes at a company meeting. We love their simple notebooks and take notes in them all the time – right?
Well they’ve recently upgraded their line of notebooks to make it easier to be productive.
The centerpiece of the new Moleskine PRO Collection is a reboot of the classic Moleskine notebook with productivity hacks that will turn any fan into an efficiency whiz including:
- Numbered pages correspond with a blank table of contents that can be updated as the notebook gets filled out
- Sections on each page to fill in with date of meetings, people in attendance, meeting agenda, next steps, and in depth notes
- Detachable to do lists
- Adhesive tabs for identifying key sections of notebook
- Adhesive Stick Notes in elegant colors to use for section tabs or leaving messages and reminders
I’ve got a stack of Moelskin notebooks from events – can’t wait to use them up to get a new set.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017