It’s that time of year again. Time to nominate your favorite organizations, vendors, apps and people who have made a significant impact on the North American small business market for the 2015 Small Business Influencer Awards.
Now in it’s 5th year, the Small Business Influencer Awards celebrate the best of the best in small business. Produced by Small Business Trends and Smallbiztechnology.com, phase I – the nomination phase – will take place until October 15, 2015. After that an all-start panel of judges will review all the nominations and choose this years winners in each of the six categories.
The six main Influencer categories are as follows:
- News Outlets (media companies)
- Corporations (providers of products and services to the small business market)
- Media (individual journalists, reporters, broadcasters, bloggers)
- Leaders (executives or other key employees that are part of corporations serving the small business market)
- Experts (mavens, authors, speakers, consultants)
- Apps (software, mobile apps, tablet apps)
In addition there are two special categories:
- Small Business Marketing Campagn of the Year
- Small Business Growth Story of the Year
Do you know someone that should be nominated? Click HERE to visit the nomination page and submit your entry!
Latest posts by Carolyn - Admin (see all)
- Dell’s Mission to Deliver More Efficient, Productive, and Secure Tech to Small Businesses - October 17, 2016
- 2015 Small Business Influencer Champions Announced - November 25, 2015
- Small Business Influencer Awards: It’s Nomination Time! - September 17, 2015