Every holiday season, online retailers are looking for ways to capture more visitors and customers. As technology changes, the opportunities to do that become easier. This holiday season there is a new eCommerce trend, Wish Lists, that makes shopping for loved ones easier and helps to increase online sales.
I recently wrote an article for Endicia, the professional online shipping software provider, about this new eCommerce trend and how online retailers can take advantage this holiday season. In the article I discussed three ways retailers can benefit from adding wish lists to their site:
- Creating a New Competitive Advantage
- Reaching New Customers
- Fostering Customer Loyalty
To find out more, you can read the full article on Edicia’s Savvy Shipping blog page.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017