It’s the last call to nominate your favorite small business influencer or business for the 2015 Small Business Influencer Awards. Nominations end on October 15, 2015!
Now in it’s 5th year, the Small Business Influencer Awards celebrate the best of the best in small business. Produced by Small Business Trends and Smallbiztechnology.com, phase I – the nomination phase – will take place until October 15, 2015. After that an all-start panel of judges will review all the nominations and choose this years winners in each of the six categories.
The six main Influencer categories are as follows:
- News Outlets (media companies)
- Corporations (providers of products and services to the small business market)
- Media (individual journalists, reporters, broadcasters, bloggers)
- Leaders (executives or other key employees that are part of corporations serving the small business market)
- Experts (mavens, authors, speakers, consultants)
- Apps (software, mobile apps, tablet apps)
In addition there are two special categories:
- Small Business Marketing Campagn of the Year
- Small Business Growth Story of the Year
Do you know someone that should be nominated? Click HERE to visit the nomination page and submit your entry! The last day to nominate is October 15th!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016