As an ardent Chipotle customer – here’s two reasons why Chipotle will weather through this.
- Their corporate culture is one of honesty and openness. Their CEO said, “we won’t raise prises to cover the cost of fixing this” (my paraphrase). With an attitude and culture like this, their DNA is on the right foot.
- Their food tastes darn good.
- Their staff are amazingly friendly
- Overall the company is built on healthy and great tasting food.
Mistakes happen and this is indeed a BIG mistake. However, Chipotle is working hard to fix it, owning it and this will pass and Chipotle will rebound. You watch.
What does this mean for your business?
Mistakes in your business WILL happen. However, if you’ve done the hard work to ensure that you’re being kind to your customers and delivering over the top service – when mistakes happen – your customers will be more forgiving.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017