Starting this month, in New York State, doctor’s writing patient prescriptions must do so electronically. Sure, there are downsides to using electronic prescriptions – but my guess is that it will only evolve and get better, as reported by the New York Times.
It’s “forced upgrades” like that that doctors and small business owners can see as opportunities to upgrade their overall business operations and make things better.
Upgrading technology enables you to
- Offer better services to your customers
- Improve your collaboration and communication
- Boost productivity
No one wants to be forced to do anything, but sometimes, a forced change is good for us and if we trust the process (as Marcus Lemonis talks about in CNBC The Profit) it might do us good.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- GoDaddy Exec Says It’s Not Too Late For Businesses To Capture Last Minute Holiday Revenue - December 17, 2018
- Beyond the Grave – How To Protect Your Business - December 17, 2018
- Wix Launches Simple Marketing Automation for Growing Businesses – Wix Ascend - December 11, 2018