Video editing is tough. I’ve created hundreds of videos – some I do on my phone and some I do with a more professional video camera.
But editing is where things get tough.
You can edit video with various mobile editing tools or purchase a computer based video editing tool like Adobe Premier and Final Cut. Your computer comes built in with Windows Video Editor and Mac’s come with iMovie.
I recently saw a new tool, actually a platform, Advids.co and it looks pretty good.
What I like is that there’s a curated list of video editors you can pick from.
How does it work?
- Create a budget for your video project
- Build a creative brief to outline your target audience and objectives
- You’ll get a video producer to help bring your “video team” together
- Track the progress
- and your video is done.
One of my favorite video producers is Jimmy Newson and you might have a look (or remote) person to work with. If not, you now have another solution to consider – Advids.co
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016