Facebook Messenger used to be just a tool to “chat” back and forth. For many it’s replaced email, Skype chat and other forms of rapid-fire communication. For businesses – it could be a powerful support tool.
For many it’s replaced email, Skype chat and other forms of rapid-fire communication. For businesses – it could be a powerful support tool.
Facebook Messenger is quickly evolving into a tool, a service, to provide enhanced customer support to the over a billion active users on Facebook who might want to interact with your company.
Techcrunch has a great overview of Messenger’s evolution here.
Some of the highlights:
- Get your vanity business name – NOW. A Facebook vanity business name is JUST as important as a traditional domain name.
- Educate yourself in HOW to use Messenger for business and not just chatting with your nieces or a colleague
- Facebook has tools enabling your customers to quickly open a Facebook Messenger chat session
Customer support will never change – serve your customers. The METHODS of customer support is changing with the rise of digital support tools.
This truly is “The Age of the Customer“, as penned by Jim Blasingame in his latest book.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017