Staples and HP are two brands that are well known to the small business community. Each has a history of finding innovative solutions to help small business owners operate more efficiently, so when I heard that they teamed up with the release of their latest printing technology, I knew that you’d want to hear about it. On May 1, new HP OfficeJet Pro Series printers and HP PageWide printers were launched at Staples and Staples.com. With lower costs and faster speeds, these printers are designed to help you be more productive in the office.
Printing technology is sometimes overlooked, but choosing the right printer for your business can greatly improve your operations. Since printers are used so frequently, small differences in costs and speeds add up to big differences over time. If you’re looking for reliable printing technology that can save you time and money, I urge you to look at these new lines of HP printers, available at Staples:
This series of printers is for small business owners who want professional color in a compact, affordable package.
- Professional-quality color documents will cost you up to 50 percent less per page than laser printers.
- Employees can also boost productivity with the ability to print from their smartphones and tablets.
There are a number of models in this series. Prices start at $199.99, and they are sold both in-store and online at Staples.com.
This series of printers is for small business owners who need professional-quality color documents from a printer that delivers exceptional efficiency:
- In a single pass, you can print professional-quality color documents across any width you need.
- With just 0.5 second prints, you’ll get record-breaking speed.
- Other benefits include energy efficiency and exceptional security.
Models in this series start at $499.99, which makes them the lowest total cost of ownership in their class. They are sold online only.
Find the Printing Technology that Fits Your Business Needs
Each of the new offerings is a “series” of printers. This means that you can choose the exact model that will work best for your small business, based on what other specific functions you’ll use and your daily printing needs. Like any other business purchase you make, it’s important that the printing technology you select fits with the needs of your business.
Shopping at Staples has perks as well. Staples Rewards members get up to 5% back on their purchases and free shipping on any HP purchase of $14.99. They also have auto restock programs for your ink and paper so you’ll never run out of these essential office supplies.
By partnering on this latest innovative printing technology, Staples and HP are reaffirming their commitment to the small business community. Your office technology can either hold you back or push your business forward. When you purchase your next printer, don’t underestimate the importance of low costs, fast speeds, and professional quality.
This article was written in partnership with Staples; however, all views expressed are my own.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- You’ve Been Fired. How To Start Your Own Business - December 3, 2018
- Make Better Presentation Slides With This New Tool. Ramon Reviews Beautiful.ai - November 27, 2018
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018