Business owners, entrepreneurs, and innovators, are you ready to learn how you can use technology to stay ahead of the competition? For just one night, best-selling author and technology expert Ramon Ray will be sharing his experiences as a successful entrepreneur, in an event titled 10 Ways Growing Companies Use Technology to Stay Smart and Competitive.
Sponsored by Citrix, this event is a great opportunity for business owners and entrepreneurs to mingle with others in their local business community and to learn how to keep their businesses moving forward. You will learn:
- How to use technology to save time and money while increasing productivity
- How to leverage the power of mobility and the cloud
- Why technology can’t be a quick fix in a bad business process
- And so much more!
There are two stops on the tour – Denver and Austin. Here are the other important details:
#SmartBreak Denver: #SmartBreak Austin:
Date: Tuesday, September 27th Date: Thursday, September 29th
Time: 5:30 to 8 PM Time: 5:30 to 8 PM
Technology can give you an edge over the competition – if you know how to use it correctly! Take your business to the next level by registering for the event closest to you.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018
- My Experience at a Facebook Community Boost Event - November 12, 2018
- Actress and Entrepreneur Nikki Reed Shares Her Insights on Sustainability, Tech, and Design - November 2, 2018