Apple is the leading mobile payment solution for many retailers. GoDaddy announced that today small business retailers using GoDaddy can now let their customers buy with Apple Pay.
GoDaddy also announced 3 upgrades to its shopping cart features. These upgrades include:
- Smart mobile checkout: redesigned checkout flow to minimize all friction points for customers to complete purchases. Dramatic reduction in typing and tapping to checkout.
- Abandoned shopping cart recovery: automatically send emails to shoppers with an easy link to return where they left off in the purchase flow.
- Commerce ready email marketing: upgraded email marketing integration enables rich mobile experiences for your prospects or customers.
What does this mean for your business? If you’re not enabling multiple payment options for your mobile (and other) shoppers you’ll lose sales.
The shopping cart is the “last” click for many shoppers. Make sure your shopping cart is optimized for mobile shoppers to enable them to shop fast and remind them if they don’t finish shopping.
This announcement also shows that email is still a VERY important asset in e-commerce. Social media is useful but email is still quite powerful.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016