I am thrilled to have released my third book , The Facebook Guide To Small Business Marketing. Here you can find out all about the book, why you need it for your small business and how to buy it.
About the Book
Inside The Facebook Guide To Small Business Marketing you’ll learn best practices, practical examples and read about real business owners who are making money and engaging customers and getting leads through FACEBOOK.
The Facebook Guide To Small Business Marketing is the ULTIMATE resource helping YOU (small business owner, entrepreneur, solopreneur, senior executive) learn how to GET MORE CUSTOMERS and KEEP MORE CUSTOMERS by marketing on Facebook.
The Facebook Guide To Small Business Marketing is much more, however, than a simple guide about using Facebook it’s about:
- Principles of ONLINE Marketing
- Principles of Social Media Marketing
- Principles of using Facebook to GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Check out recent reviews of the book and some great interviews we’ve done:
- Small Biz Trends
- Jim Blasingame of The Small Business Advocate:
If you purchased the book on February 19th, then you are entitled to our digital ‘Goody Bag’ of gifts from some amazing partners. Just fill out the form below and we’ll send you your gifts!
Here’s what’s in your goody bag:
- Personal Branding For Regular People – eBook: How Business Professionals Can Boost Revenues With Their Personal Brand
- $500 worth of discounts and products from our partners including:
- 5+ FivePlus - Free One Year Subscription
- VistaPrint - Free Shipping on Orders Over $50, Plus 25% off Sitewide!
- Solve-It! Store - 40% Off Pad Grip Products
- Mozy - One-time 15% off MozyPro services
- ViewBix - 30% Off Gold, Platinum or Titanium Plans
- FunctionFox - Time and Project Tracking for 5 months
- VerticalResponse - A Free One-Year subscription to VerticalResponse Social
- Opiniator - First Month of Service – Free
- FREE marketing and sales audit (Ramon will audit your company’s current marketing and sales and offer you concrete advice on how to improve it)
How to get Your Goody Bag:
About The Author
Ramon Ray is editor & technology evangelist of Smallbiztechnology.com and Regional Development Director NY/NJ Infusionsoft . He is passionate about helping small businesses grow their businesses using technology as a strategic asset.
He is a journalist, free lance writer, event producer (Small Business Summit, Small Business Technology Tour, Small Business Influencer Awards), speaker and author.
“Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing”, (Wiley, Spring 2013) is the third resource book he’s authored to help small businesses GROW and Succeed. His other books, Technology Solutions for Growing Businesses and Technology Resources for Growing Businesses are also available on Amazon.com for purchase.
Read Ramon’s full bio at http://www.ramonray.com