Godaddy is one of the biggest and most well known web hosts around. Of course more than just web hosting, GoDaddy also offers an array of marketing services for businesses.
What caught my eye about GoDaddy’s announcement was it’s marketing services. GoDaddy enables it’s customer to not only turn to GoDaddy for hosting but for a comprehensive array of digital marketing services from domain name, to web site hosting, to web site building to, ecommerce and more.
This is a bid opportunity for GoDaddy customers who might have been seeking more from GoDadaddy.
Some of their new and updates services include:
GoDaddy Email Marketing:
- Addition of “Second Send” functionality (available to select users), allowing them to automatically resend a message to recipients who have yet to open it, using alternate subject lines
- Online Store users can now drag and drop products they want to promote directly into their email campaigns via GoDaddy Email Marketing
- Free trials of GoDaddy Email Marketing for both new and existing Online Store customers
- A new shipping integration with UPS, which will get products into the hands of customers more quickly
- Over 10 new features to help merchants manage their products, search inventory and manage their sales, including the ability to access order data more quickly and easily
- GoDaddy provides a team for SEO experts for both on-site and off-site SEO optimizations on the user’s behalf, including dedicated account managers to develop SEO strategy
- A comprehensive customer dashboard for tracking all SEO activity, including ROI and ranking improvements