Spyware, malware, and viruses used to be terms that would strike fear into many indi-viduals, and very rightfully so to say the least. What they all have in common besides instilling fear, is that they totally destroy a computer, tablet, or mobile device over time if left unnoticed. Thankfully, the progression of technology has created a solution to com-bat such threats. By installing a highly reviewed antivirus app on your mobile device, you can avoid those types of incidences from occurring. Take a minute to learn a little more about how a top of the line antivirus app can help you protect your phone or tablet from becoming a victim of a cybercrime, but if you need a quick assistance to repair your device, then check out these mobile device life cycle management services. If started up an application for mobile devices, then you should definitely run a pci test to make sure you are safe from any intruders trying to install viruses.
When you download a top quality antivirus, you can rest assure that your device is pro-tected. Antivirus programs are run silently in the background, to make sure your device is never at risk of getting an infection from a malware, spyware, or a virus of some type. By protecting your phone or tablet at all times, you can safely browse the internet, watch videos, or even use your social media accounts without hesitation. Dangerous apps and sites are everywhere and they can download a virus to your mo-bile device before you even know what has happened. By installing this app on your phone or tablet, you can protect yourself at all times. You never know when a hacker is going to strike, that is why you need a around-the-clock mobile security tool, to steer you away from malicious links and overall cybercrime traps.
Get the Best
When it comes to protecting your mobile devices, it is important to ensure that you have the top Droid antivirus available. You want a mobile app that is easy to use, protects your device whether it is present with you or not, and is easily installed and ready to go. AVG’s app has a very friendly user interface and runs smoothly without much mainte-nance from the user. Make sure you take a look at the ratings of antivirus options before downloading, luckily AVG is highly reviewed and has over 100 million downloads and a very reputable history in the industry! You want to ensure that the app you are using is going to protect your device, and your information. There are so many ways to become susceptible to outside threats, whether it is unsecured Wi-Fi, vulnerabilities in operating systems, or faulty email links, it is important to have a one-stop shop antivirus mobile application. A recent example of how hackers send out phishing emails was just discussed on NBC. Hackers are finding more and more creative ways to trick innocent users into scams, such as the one discussed in that article.
The best part about AVG’s app is that they offer you a free 30-day trial of their Pro ver-sion, which has a ton off awesome and helpful features.
Some of the features you can expect to find:
- Anti – Theft Phone Tracker – Locate and track your lost phone or tablet on Google Maps. Simply access their Anti – Theft website and begin the search.
- App Lock – Lock down your privacy with a PIN code. Take preventative measures and disable others from snooping around your phone. PIN can be used to lock apps, documents, messages, pictures, etc.
- Camera Trap – This tool will make someone feel sorry for ever trying to mess with your phone. Camera trap snaps a photo of whoever is using your phone after three at-tempts of unlacing your phone. The photo and location of the culprit is then sent to your email.
- Device Lock – Auto – locks true mobile if SIM is replaced. This feature ensures that your phone will be useless to whomever tries to steal it by automatically locking itself when the SIM is removed.
- App Backup – This feature goes beyond mobile security and focuses on helping you recover your data, such as apps installed, in the case you lose your phone.
Take advantage of the free download today and take one step closer towards fighting cybercrime and protecting yourselves. As i previously mentioned, there have been many recent cases of hackers sending out phishing emails in attempt to steal your per-sonal information. Take initiative and download the proper antivirus, it will make a hack-ers life more difficult, they won’t think twice about trying to bother you when you have the right mobile security in your hands.