Sunday’s Facebook Live with Ramon Ray was EPIC. The show had its first call in guest!
- The importance of INTEGRATING your marketing and finance operations so you can have ONE view of the customer and enable your TEAM to better collaborate and communicate.
- Brands mentioned: Thryv.com, Zoho.com, Salesforce SMB Essentials, Surefire Local, Podio, Infusionsoft, Rainmaker, Trello
- Do you need a COLLEGE DEGREE? Most agreed that a college degree is NOT needed but that one can get trained or educated in many disciplines and make a great living and career.
- Great design matters. Ramon has been complimented many times on his great design (credit to his designer). Design is essential – it affects how people view you, what they think of you and your brand, it helps to establish your credibility and authenticity as well.
Let’s compare two consultants, one consultant with great design and overall imagery and another consultant with bad design and overall imagery, who would you hire? One has great looking business cards, websites and social media profiles and the other doesn’t. Who would you hire?
You can hire a professional graphic designer via UpWork or Fiverr. Or you can do it yourself through a service like Canva.
How To Finance The Growth of Your Business
William with Man and Dolly moving services called in to the show to ask how to scale his business with minimal financing.
- Have a plan;
- Get a consultant to help you with the growth;
- Consider factoring your invoices to get cash faster;
- Focus on the channels you’re getting customers;
- Train your team to understand your mission;
- Have an operations plan so you can scale and your staff can follow the operations plan (like McDonalds).
Faster wireless speeds are coming and will transform your business and your LIFE. From 5G for cellular connections, to faster WiFi and Bluetooth in 2 – 5 years we’ll have be consuming video in new ways, cars, household appliances and everything else will be interconnected.